国产偷拍视频This course examines the history, theories, and methodologies of public diplomacy and strategic influence since the end of World War II. The objective of the course is to help prepare the student to integrate public diplomacy and strategic influence with other tools – traditional diplomacy, foreign aid, intelligence collection and covert operations, and military and economic foreign policy – and to condition the student to approach the issue with confidence.
This course may be taken as a part of the following programs:
- An advanced version of this course may be taken as a part of the Doctor of Statecraft and National Security program.
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and National Security Affairs
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and International Affairs
- Master of Arts in Strategic Intelligence Studies
- Executive Master of Arts in National Security Affairs
- Certificate in American Foreign Policy
- Certificate in Conflict Prevention
- Certificate in Counterterrorism
- Certificate in Intelligence
- Certificate in National Security Affairs
- Certificate in Public Diplomacy and Strategic Influence
- Certificate in Strategic Communication
- Certificate in Strategic Soft Power
- Continuing Education Program