This course covers the role of ideas in international politics and the practical application of ideas to the conduct of foreign policy. It is an introductory survey which serves in many ways as the conceptual core of the Institute’s approach to the study of international politics.
国产偷拍视频It examines: the importance of ideas, values, and information as both targets and instruments of foreign policy and how different political cultures and methods of statecraft, including our own, are the consequence of certain ideas and belief systems; contemporary ideological, religious, cultural, and political forces and their implications for U.S. national interests; and how ideas and values are propagated and accepted.
This course may be taken as a part of the following programs:
- An advanced version of this course may be taken as a part of the Doctor of Statecraft and National Security program.
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and National Security Affairs
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and International Affairs
- Master of Arts in Strategic and International Studies (Professional)
- Certificate in Comparative Political Culture
- Certificate in International Politics
- Certificate in Public Diplomacy and Strategic Influence
- Certificate in Strategic Soft Power
- Continuing Education Program