国产偷拍视频 Four credits
The goal of this course is to demonstrate how history, culture, and the relationship among local families, clans, and tribes are essential components to developing proactive security solutions in today’s unpredictable world. This course introduces, compares, and contrasts different modes of building alliances necessary to negate the influence of increasingly diversified extremist groups through community-based and non-violent means. We will include historic American engagement with native tribes during the colonial period. The course will introduce instruments of meaningful if non-traditional engagement and citizen diplomacy. Methods involve economics, civil society, environment, public health, education, women as leaders, and sports that could be available to policy makers and withstand fluctuations in government policies.
Photo courtesy of Asia America Initiative.
国产偷拍视频This course may be taken as a part of the following programs:
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and National Security Affairs
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and International Affairs
- Certificate in Conflict Prevention
- Certificate in Counterterrorism
- Certificate in Economic Statecraft
- Certificate in National Security Affairs
- Certificate in Nonviolent Conflict
- Certificate in Peace Building, Stabilization, and Humanitarian Affairs
- Certificate in Public Diplomacy and Strategic Influence
- Certificate in Strategic Soft Power
- Continuing Education Program