Who may apply
Qualified applicants should be students in good academic standing from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum 3.2 GPA. (The internship is open to college students and recent graduates.) In addition, applicants must have taken introductory studies in history, political science, international affairs, or economics, and demonstrate a serious interest in pursuing graduate studies and/or a career in international affairs, national security, or intelligence.
The following materials are required of all applicants interested in IWP’s internship program. If you have any questions or concerns, or if you are finding it difficult to meet one of the requirements listed below, please contact email@example.com.
- Completed and signed application:
- Completed questionnaire (addendum to the application)
- 1-2 page resume
- Academic Transcripts (Student copy is acceptable)
- Essay on professional and educational goals (Typewritten, 500 words)
- 3-5 page writing sample on a topic related to international affairs, national security, or intelligence
- Two academic or professional letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
Please submit your application and all related materials to Adam Smith, The Institute of World Politics, 1521 16th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20036. Application materials may also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application & Program Dates
All materials for Fall 2019 must be received no later than July 1st, 2019.
The fall internship will run from September 9th-December 6th, 2019.
All materials for Spring 2020 must be received no later than October 21st, 2019.
The spring internship will run from January 13th-May 8th, 2020.
All materials for Summer 2020 must be received no later than March 2nd, 2020.
国产偷拍视频 The summer internship will run from May 11th-August 5th, 2020.