Welcome, international students.
国产偷拍视频IWP has been pleased to welcome students from approximately 60 countries to study national security and international affairs in Washington, D.C. We value the experience that you bring to our classrooms, and we look forward to working with you as you pursue professional education and prepare to advance in your career.
国产偷拍视频For general guidance on graduate studies in the United States, international students can contact an advising center. EducationUSA is the U.S. State Department’s network of over 400 advising centers in 170 countries around the world. These centers are designed to assist international students as they prepare to apply to and attend colleges and universities in the United States.
International applicants follow the same application procedures and deadlines as U.S. citizens. For more information see Admissions Process.
IWP offers a number of merit-based scholarships for selected students. More information about these and other scholarships can be found on our Scholarships Page.
Loans for International Students
Student Visas & Social Security Cards
The Institute provides information and assistance to admitted international students in need of F-1 student visas (provided that they meet eligibility requirements). International students should contact the Registrar’s Office (202-462-2101) or the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement () for information on the various requirements for a student visa. All international students must complete the I-20 Request Form and mail this form to the Registrar.
国产偷拍视频Additional information about how to apply for a student visa can be found here .
International students in need of a social security card may apply online () but will need to visit a local Social Security Administration office to complete the process. The Washington, D.C. office is located at 2100 M Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20037. Phone: 800-772-1213.
IWP Alumni from Around the Globe
- Marcio Coimbra: Brazilian Political Advisor and Strategist, Professor of Politics
- Ambassador Federico Gonzalez: Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs for Paraguay
- Zak Allal: Medical Doctor, Entrepreneur, and Ambassador of Health Diplomacy
- Piotr Trabinski, Alternate Executive Director with the International Monetary Fund
- Ambassador Eerik Marmei, Former Ambassador of Estonia to the U.S.
- Mohammad Shafiq, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee and Deputy Senior Advisor to the President of Afghanistan
- Polish Ministry of Defense: Four Officers Complete Fellowship at IWP
- Tobias Brandt, Student from Germany and 2019 Graduate
- Patricia Schouker, Energy Consultant
- Benjamin Fricke, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung